Historically, the process of booking backcountry accommodations was not very user-friendly. From faxing or hand delivering reservation forms to sending safety deposits via snail mail, the coziest accommodations handle bookings in the least convenient ways. So, we’re here to help with the latest addition to our Property Manager Toolbox, the Availability Calendar App!
- Embed the calendar in your own website so customers can view availability in real-time and make inquiries accordingly
- Accept reservations and payment through your own website
- Coordinate your booking calendars: when a reservation is made through your website, the calendar automatically updates on your CanadaStays.com listing to reflect this reservation, and vice versa.
Adding the availability calendar to your website will help you turn inquiries into reservations:
- Avoid frustrating customers with poorly updated reservation calendars
- Less steps in the booking process means less opportunities to lose a potential customer
- More convenience means more conversions
We designed the App keeping in mind the unique characteristics of the holiday rental industry, namely the importance of screening renters before giving them the keys to your home. So, rest assured that when a reservation is made through the App, you have total control over accepting or declining the booking depending on whether the renter meets your standards.
Add The Availability Calendar Widget To Your Website
To add the Availability Calendar widget to your website, head to your Dashboard > Manage Listings > Manage Availability, where there will be a link to ‘Add Calendar To Another Website’.