We have created this checklist to help you complete and market your listing. Remember, the rental market is competitive and the numbers of inquiries and bookings you receive is directly related to the completeness of your listing. By making sure you cover all items on this checklist you ensure your vacation property is set up for success!
Final Check List
- Have you added 18 high quality photos? Remember, no blurry thumbnails!
- Have you written a thorough, detailed listing that stands out from the crowd?
- Have you tagged those photos that qualify to appear in Getaway Collections?
- Have you added existing customer reviews?
- Are your rates correct?
- Is your availability calendar accurate and up to date? Also, if your property has a separate website make use of our Calendar App.
- Have you shared your listing on social networks (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.)?
- Have you emailed your friends and family the link to your listing page so they know your property is available for rent?
- Have you read the Rentals 101 Blog Series.
If you’ve completed the above tasks, then you’re off to a great start. Happy bookings and we’ll talk to you soon!
As always, if you have any questions about any of these steps don’t hesitate to contact customer service team Mon – Fri 9AM – 5PM EST