Want more exposure to your listing? Below is a step-by-step on how to create a travel deal.
CanadaStays drives millions of travellers to The CanadaStays deals page. List in the deals section to add exposure to your listing in our most highly trafficked section of the site.
How to create a deal:
1. In order to edit your listing, you must first login to your CanadaStays account. In the top right-hand corner of your screen, select the “Login” button. This will redirect you to our Login Screen. Enter your Email Address and Password, and then select the “Sign in” button. You will then be logged into CanadaStays and redirected to the homepage.
2. From the homepage, click your profile image at the top right-hand corner of the page to view your Account Options. From here, click “Manage Listing”. From here, select the listing you wish to edit (ADD A TRAVEL DEAL TO) and you will be redirected to the Listing Editor.
3. Select the section of the listing called OVERVIEW.
4. Select ‘create travel deal.
5. Select the dates that you want you deal to be active between. (valid travel dates)
6. Select the desired discount amount – will be discounted off the rental rate
7. You may also choose scheduling through which you may create your deal up to 30 days in advance should you wish to do so- these travel deals can run for a maximum of 365 days.
8. Agree to terms and conditions- you will agree to pay 10% on the full net rental amount of an successful reservation.
9. Select create travel deal.
10. You may select ‘view travel deal’ to view the details or cancel that deal once it has been created.
Once you have edited the appropriate section(s) of your listing, ensure that you select “Save and Continue” at the bottom of the page to save your changes.